Image Map

Thursday, May 1

Nora at 8 Months


I know I say it every month, but time goes by so so fast! I can't even believe that Nora is 8 months old, and that in just 4 too short months we will be celebrating her 1st birthday! Time, Slow Down! Each month bring so much fun and change now. Active and curious are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to describing this past month of growth. I think that by our 9 month update, you will be crawling! And then I will really be in trouble!


You are still wearing your 6 month clothes comfortably, but can fit into some 9 month things. You are starting to wear some of your cute little summer play clothes! I love to see you baby legs that have been hiding all winter long.


You want to be carried facing out and you pack a mean punch with those legs of yours. Everything is so interesting and you want to see it all. Riding in the grocery cart is now super fun and you smile the entire time! (That sure makes my job much easier! Thanks!)

Your favorite things are ribbons, tags, and strings. You will just have a ribbon hanging out of your mouth while you play with other toys. It is quite hilarious. You also really like the touch and feel books. Those are the only ones you don't try to chew on. Turning the pages is fun and you know just where to rub to feel the fuzzy chick, wolly lamb, and furry bears. It's seriously too cute. I may be biased but I think it shows just how smart you are. You also now thing that your hair brushes are chew toys. That makes brushing your hair challenging.


You enjoy riding in the ergo baby while we go on hikes. You have even fallen asleep in it before. The stroller is fun too and you are almost always happy in it.


We are working on liking vegetables but you love sweet potatoes, pears, apples, mangos, butternut squash, your little ginger or vanilla cookies, and occasionally a nibble of bread. We are trying to make progress drinking water from a sippy cup, so that you can drink water when we go to the beach.


Somedays you are pretty clingy and don't like it if I leave your sight. I love how you reach for me though. There is something pretty special about knowing how much you love me. (But just so you know, I love you more!)

Music is still fun and Sox makes you laugh. You are pretty ticklish and love the suspense of "I'm gonna get her!"


Thank you for making these past 8 months so much fun. Life would not be the same with out our Nora or Nor Nor ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara