Image Map

Saturday, February 22

Scenes from Saturday

This beautiful weather could really spoil me. I just wanted to share a glimpse into our Saturday. Every Saturday we make Steel Cut Oats and Coffee for breakfast. They are delicious! I am going to share the recipe this week. Today we have watched the USA vs. Finland Hockey game, gone for a walk on a trail, folded laundry and Nora is working on her 2nd nap and 4th outfit for the day! While I'd love to be able to push Nora in the stroller to a near by coffee shop for breakfast, I enjoy our Saturday mornings just the same. I hope you all are enjoying your Saturday and making the best of every situation.
Enjoy our Saturday in pictures.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara