Image Map

Tuesday, February 25

Green Smoothie For the Win

In my ever so valiant but often quite feeble attempt to clean up my diet and shed the last 10 lbs of baby weight, I made this Green Smoothie. I have made many and put just about any kind of fruit or vegi in it, so this is really just an example of what you can do with a Green Smoothie. I think this combination is pretty tasty though.



Ingredients:
Lots of spinach (1 1/2 - 2 cups)
1 Bananna
1 Apple cored
Ice
Liquid (ex: OJ, Almond milk, Coconut water)

My smoothie made 4 cups once it was blended, so I put half in the refrigerator and save it for tomorrow so I don't have to dirty the Ninja again. Just shake it up really well.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara