Image Map

Thursday, February 27

Nora at 6 Months

Wow! How is my baby half a year old already? Time goes by way too fast, and while I love to see her grow, learn, and develop, its sad to think I don't have that tiny newborn anymore. 

Height: 24 inches (~8th percentile)
Weight: 14lbs 6oz (~18th percentile)

You like: apple mango baby food, piano music, dancing, all kinds of toys, riding in the stroller, playing on the changing table, riding on daddy's shoulders, reaching for anything that isn't a toy, and chewing on everything.

You are still nursing every 3 hours and haven't seen a bottle in months.

You have two bottom front teeth!

You are just now fitting into your 6 month clothes, but can still wear 3-6 month clothes.

I am not sure who you look more like now, but who cares because you are so gosh darn cute!

We are so thankful to have you in our lives. You make my days brighter (and sometimes my nights longer). Maybe you could take the next 6 months a little slower this time? Please?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara