Image Map

Saturday, March 10

Sacrificial Spring Break: Wrap up

Well, it finally happened. For all of you who have been following along this week as Ryan and I participated in Sacrificial Spring Break, it came to an end last night. But only in some ways. I know that through this week many of our lives have been molded to give more of ourselves to others, and I realized just the other day, that all that may mean sometimes is cheering up the grocery store clerks day by having a conversation with them. Christianity is about Christ's love and showing that love in your word and deed; that is something that I have really began to understand this week.

I feel like I have been out of the blogosphere for forever! I haven't had time to read all my favorite blogs this past week, but I am going to catch up and can't wait to keep sharing my heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara