Image Map

Tuesday, March 6

Sacrificial Spring Break: Day 2

Wow! Yet another big day at Sacrificial Spring Break.
I have so much to say, and so much on my heart, but I want to do it justice, and it so late so I believe I will save it for tomorrow.
But, I want to leave you with a few pictures and a scripture verse.

Philippians 4: 4-7
"Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say, Rejoice. Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let you requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through christ Jesus."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara