Image Map

Saturday, February 18

Live Local Saturday

I have been wanting to go to Raleigh's Farmers Market for a while now.
This morning, Ryan and I woke up kind of early and headed out to see all the vendors.
It was awesome!
We really enjoyed just walking around taking in all the sights.

Here are some pics from our little outing!






After we got done perusing the local vendors we headed to 5 points in North Raleigh to try out a new restaurant called Nofo at the Pig . 
We both at a delicious breakfast/brunch and then looked around their specialty shop afterward!






Here is the bounty!
Strawberries, a mini cheese grater (World Market $.99), apples, sweet potatoes, country ham, and local honey from Be Blessed Honey


I hope you have been able to enjoy this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara