Image Map

Wednesday, February 22

If we were to just talk...

If we were to just sit down today, and if I were to share what was on my heart, this is what you would hear.


I would talk to you about how I am scared and excited all in one for the future.
I pray everyday that God would show us what to do when we graduate.

I would tell you that I wish I could be better. Be a better wife. Keep a cleaner house. Be a better friend. Leave a better impact on the world. Just be better.

I would tell you marrying Ryan is something I thank God for everyday.

Then I would talk about how much I wish I could go on a trip with him, just to get away.

And finally I'd probably show you this picture of Sox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara