Image Map

Friday, August 15

It's only 9:30?!

Just thought I'd share a glimpse into our Friday morning so far. 

Nora climbed all over me while I tried to drink my vital cup of morning coffee. Speaking of which, now that it's nap time I believe it's time for some more refueling. 


Fifteen minutes later while trying to switch the laundry from the washer to the dryer I heard something pour out of a bag. When I looked over someone had decided that we needed snack time at 8:20. Thank goodness for a dog and a new vacuum cleaner! 


I'm telling you, we have gone from baby to toddler in a matter of a few days. That can only mean one thing. 

I need lots of Jesus and coffee! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara