Image Map

Wednesday, April 9

thoughts + photos = a blog post

You know that commercial for Zyrtec? "Are you muddling through allergy season?" YES, YES I AM! I thought for a few days I was getting bronchitis or strep, and then it hit me. I have allergies. Spring is great and all; but when you literally live in a forest and that forest is begging to turn a lovely shade of puke green with pollen, you then can relate to those allergy commercials.

Today I realized that I really should have taken Mother's Day much more seriously as a kid. Being a mom is no joke and I am pretty sure that what ever I did for my mom for the past 23 years was certainly not enough to thank her for all she did. I guess this is one of those things you learn when you become a mom yourself, along with a lot of other things.

I'm not trying to pat myself on the back (ok, so maybe a little), but I really hit the meal planning out of the park this week. We have had a good meal every night and we haven't had to run to the store once! Hopefully I can do it again next week.

As these pictures depict, every night one the way up to take a bath, Ryan helps Nora climb the stairs. She is getting the hang of it, but I don't think I will have to worry too much about her doing it solo just yet. But she does think it is pretty cool to pull up using my shirt or the end of her changing table. I think she may go straight from crawling to walking.


"I got this dad."


"Um, I have the answer teacher!"


"Do you think we could get some of this installed in my crib?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara