Image Map

Tuesday, April 8

Nora's How to: The Housework Edition

Nora usually plays the role of the cheerleader while I'm vacuuming or loading the dishwasher, but this time she was extremely helpful.

She helped me make the bed! Train the young and early!

I'm sure you are curious as to how to make a bed with a baby. Take it away Nora...

Ok fellow babies! Have your mom get a few toys that are you favorite. Then your mom should put the sheet on in one corner. Then have you mom move you to that corner with all your toys. She will then do the other corners. Then she will put on another sheet. Once she lines up the top, just have her move you and your toys up there to hold it down while she straightens it and tucks it in.  
Super Easy!


All photos are straight out of my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara