Image Map

Wednesday, March 19

Wednesday's Play By Play

How can it be that tomorrow is Thursday? 

I love having my side kick with me every day! Today she woke up at 5 to eat,when Ryan was getting ready for work, and so I let her snuggle with me until it was time for us to get up. Those are some of the best times. Rabbit Trail: Nora has this thing for tags, like most babies I guess. Well this morning she woke up and immediately found the tag on my pillow. I think she was in tag heaven considering it was like 5x the size of the tags on her toys. 

Moving on. Haha. We braved the 30 min ride to the grocery store alone today and it was surprisingly very smooth. Nora is a great shopping companion. I meal planned during her first nap of the day and then we headed out the door after she got a fully tummy! We ate a delicious dinner, which I failed to take pictures of, other than with my phone. It was an arugula salad with pears, gorgonzola cheese, walnuts, and roasted sweet potato, with a side of garlic quinoa brown rice! 

I even made it to the gym after Nora went down for the night! It's good to get back after a week off. 

Here are a few pictures that I captured from today. And yes, I know that Valentines day has come and gone, but we still sport the heart pjs proudly, while we sing L is for the way you look at me... O is for the only one I see...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara