Image Map

Wednesday, February 12

A Day of Firsts

Today was a pretty exciting and quite exhausting day for Nora.
Lots of firsts- She rolled over from her tummy to her back for the first time. We built her exer-saucer and she was a happy as a clam! Yes, it was a huge hit!! And She had her first taste of homemade apple baby food! YUMMO!

And all that on top of a wonderful week long visit from Grandma L. To say it has been a good week would be an understatement. It has been so wonderful to have her here with us during the day. Someone to talk to and play with.

Now lots of cute pictures. (that were taken with my iphone because I was having camera technical difficulties...)












Fun day as you can see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara