Image Map

Thursday, April 11

14 & 15 week bump date

This bump date is a few weeks behind, but I wanted to try to catch them up.


How Far Along:
14/15 week

Size of Baby:
Avacado

Maternity Clothes:
Yes. I was not showing that much and could still fit into regular pants, but it was quite uncomfortable. So we have gone maternity 100% thanks to a little shopping spree from my husband.

Next Appointment:
April 10th

Gender:
We don't know yet, but I have a feeling its a girl.
We will see.

Food Cravings:
I have been craving Asian food, Chick-fil-A, OJ, and cold water.

How I'm Feeling: 
Feeling GREAT! I'll have a headache every now and then but that is pretty much all.
Just don't let me go more than three hours without eating. 

What I Miss:
I don't miss too much. I like coffee again which is a nice pick me up every now and then.
I would love some sushi right about now. 
We know what the first date night will be...

Favorite Moment this Week:
I got an ultrasound at my dad's office and ... we know what baby H is!
Post to come tomorrow...
Also it's official no gender reveal party haha

3 comments:

  1. i had friends do an ultrasound at work at 15 weeks, so we found out really early too. :) what does your dad do?

    maternity pants are soooo much more comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading these posts! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara