Image Map

Tuesday, September 11

Pardon the Interruption...

But these Ladies deserve more than a blog post!

It has been a long time due, but I really really want you to meet a few of the ladies who you see to the left

Meet My Amazing Sponsors


Clara Says:
Joanna has more style than I would ever dream of having and her photo shoots are alway so effortless, as opposed to my awkwardly forced poses. If you haven't seen her caffeine free coffee blog then you haven't seen anything! And she is also an amazing photographer!

Joanna Says:
ModaMama is the awkward and sarcastic peek into the life and style of one actor, tv host, photographer mama trying to stay sane and fashionable one day at a time. I'm a martial artist who knows how to wield a sword, I never wear yellow, and a good scotch on the rocks can make any miserable day better.

Blog // GFC // Twitter // Bloglovin




Clara Says:
Danette is one of the most genuine sweet people you will meet in this blogging world, not to mention one of the funniest too! She does this weekly video with her sister called sister talk that you shouldn't be missing! And he blog is full of love and wisdom that far surpasses my abilities. She is one encouraging gal! Oh and she has a shop called the Blue Jay Boutique!!

Danette Says:
Hello.  I'm Danette and I blog at All My Love for All My Days.  All My Love for All My Days is a blog about love and how love makes a difference in people.  

I believe in love. 
 I believe love is an action.  
I believe action changes the world.  
The world needs a change.
And the world needs an action.
And the world needs love.
And I have love to give.

I'm double jointed in my elbows which makes scratching my back really easy.
I was a voice major in college.
I secretly love Journey.

Blog // Facebook // Twitter // Pinterest 



1 comment:

  1. Whoo Hoo! Thanks for introducing me to these cute ladies blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara