Image Map

Saturday, September 1

Just A Quick Weekend Check-in!

Hey There!

I am with my family and my side is still sore from laughing at my brother who I am pretty sure is more related to Zach Gallifinackus than me.
We have made more jokes this weekend than ever and laughed at some of the funniest things.

We also made a batch of super soft chocolate chip cookies that were delicious!

I hope you have each are enjoying a weekend full of season opening football games, family, and an extra day of rest tacked on!

xoxo
Clara


I also am excited because I left my SD card with pictures from my cousin/bestfriend's wedding on it at my mom's house a while back and I can now finally upload the pictures to share with you all!
Look for those this week!

1 comment:

  1. new[est] follower! loving your blog!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara