Image Map

Monday, May 21

Someone Please Get Me INTERNET Fast!!

I am stopping in fast to say hey to all you beautiful people, because I miss you so much! 
I have a huge void in my life when I am not blogging on the daily, but we havent had internet access for a while now! 

We got moved in to our new place on Thursday and I LOVE IT!
I am sorry I have been so absent lately, but I will tell you what is working!


I would love you for you to follow along that way during this hectic time!

So thankful for all of you new blogging friends and all of your support and encouragement!!!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Clara! I'm a fairly new follower, and I love your blog! In the past year my hubby and I have gone through some of the same life changes you guys have, and it's nice to read and know that someone out there knows exactly what I'm going through. Congrats on the move :)

    ~Emily
    emilyrenken.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get Internet quick quick quick, but enjoy your break! If I wasn't so weak I would take a break...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's nice to get a break from technology. Can't wait to hear about your new place!

    Following on Twitter and Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you are all moved in! can't wait to see a tour of your new place!! :)

    - jennifer.

    onefourthreeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cabinets are gorgeous! Hope you get internet soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GAH! I remember moving and not having internet for a week. I barely made it out alive ;)
    Good luck with the move!
    x Jes, www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. somebody get this woman some internet!!!

    how'd I do?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara