Image Map

Tuesday, April 24

And the Award goes to...

So this is what it feels like to be graduating.
I have worked so hard all semester, and all four years of college and it is all worth it for moments like this!
Tonight, my practicum group for my supply chain class won 2nd place in the Poole College of Management Leadership and Innovation Showcase!
I was ecstatic! I was honestly was not expecting this, but I am not the kind of person to get my hopes up.

I think that the back row could see my molars I was grinning so hard when we went to accept the award!

You have no idea how hard I worked to make this project be amazing!
It feels great to finally be recognized for all the hard work by someone other than my mom {haha}.

Graduation is so close now!


Oh and did I mention our team won $500!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara