Image Map

Sunday, March 4

Wedding Video!

Hey there!
I caught the yucky yuck this week I guess and after a 4 hours visit to the Urgent Care was told I have bad bronchitis. boooo :(

But, you know what... that is ok, because I made this awesome wedding video of our wedding pictures and a small clip from the ceremony. It was so much fun to look back at all the pictures and re-live that day!

{now I will warn you, this video was for learning purposes, so there is a watermark on the video part because I did a trail version of a dvd cutting software, BUT I loved it and would purchase it when I want to do another video}

I hope you enjoy, and happy Sunday!


{Make it larger for the full effect}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara