Image Map

Friday, March 30

Friday's Letters

Dear Bushes at our apartment, I don't know what happened to you last night but I am so sorry that you went up in a tripple gigantic campfire and the firetruck had to come, but I am just glad you didn't blow up the cars you were melting! You scared me! Dear Hair Cut, I love you a lot, and I am so glad I finally decided to give my hair away to a some sweet kids who really need it. Dear Ryan, I hate to tell you this, but Sox likes it when you go away for big interviews because he gets to sleep in the bed beside me! ;) Dear Weekend, I am so excited because I get to spend time with some of my favorite little people {Ellie and Hudson}! Dear Strategic Management Test, Why do you have to be so hard and on Tuesday? You study guide is beyond enormous!

I am linking up with Ashley today!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Loved your letters! Good for you for donating your long hair! I've always wanted to do that... still in the growing-out process! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun letters! Good luck on the test! And props to you for donating your hair. I don't know if mine would ever be long enough to do that, or if I'd be brave enough to chop it off after. I did shorter hair once. It didn't really get along with me too well. :) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such cute letters - I love the one about your dog getting to sleep in the bed!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes about the bushes!! I would've had a heart attack haha. Yay for donating your hair! I chopped my hair last summer, and I don't know why I didn't think to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara