Image Map

Friday, March 23

Friday Letters

Last week's Friday Letter's was just so much fun I have decided to make it official!

Dear Sox, As I type this you lay next to me sleeping like a cute little dog. You are so great, you know just when you come cuddle and you always make me laugh. I am so glad we adopted you and for now you quickly suppress any desires for a little Hodgin. So for the next 2 or 3 years keep up the good work!
Dear Mom and Dad, You are so supportive! I feel like my words here fall flat in comparison to all you do for me. I don't even know where I would be if it weren't for you two. I might be a little less "OCD" but other than that I am pretty sure I'd be lost.
Dear New Blogging Friends, I am just so honored that you would think I am interesting enough to click follow in the top left corner. Thank you! Your sweet and kind comments have brightened my days and I love them!
Dear Pollen, I hate to inform you but I am not a fan. You turn my car an ugly shade of puke green and you make me sneeze and really just ruin the all around outdoor experience for me. So if we could just hurry this thing up that would be great.
Dear Ryan, I doubt I will ever write a Friday Letter in which you are not included because lets face it you and me we are a team. You are such a trooper and I am not talking about your rank in Call of Duty. Thanks for brining me sleepy time tea, going on ice cream runs, praying for me, and just being you. You are the biggest blessing in my life and I can't wait for our next big adventure.

  Photobucket
I am linking up with Ashley at Adventures of Newlyweds, so head on over and check out all the great Friday letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara