Image Map

Friday, June 7

Friday Letters


Dear Rain, You have made yourself know. Now it's time to go. I think 3 straight days is enough. Dear Husband, Thank you for working so hard for our growing little family. I am so thankful to be able to be a stay at home mom! Dear Nora, We are getting so excited for your arrival. Just 14 more weeks and you will {hopefully} be here! For now I am enjoying you non stop dance moves. Dear Sleep, Do you think that you could be a little more... well... all night. This tossing and turning. Realizing I'm on my back. Pillow Stuffing. Has got to stop! Dear Blog, We are catching up. I'm sorry for the neglect. I really do love you.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara