Image Map

Tuesday, May 29

"The Life of a Southern Wife"

I want to introduce you to someone I know you will love today! A sweet friend from high school has just recently started to blog and I was so ecstatic! A blogger friend that I already know!

She is sweet, and genuine, and You will love her! Go check her blog out and leave her some love!
{Her wedding pictures are to die for!}

~~//~~

Hey Guys! My name is Brittany Doyon and I am the author of “The Life of a Southern Wife.” My blog, like me, is pretty simple. I use it as a place to write about my adventures of this life I am blessed with. I am a newlywed so one of the purposes of this blog is to keep our friends and family updated on our life as we journey through it. I try to give the blog a splash of color with writing about our trips, family events, and DIY projects. My little Blog has only been around for two months now, But has become one of my favorite hobbies! I hope you can come check it out! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Awe! Thanks so much for that interdiction! That was so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! new to both your blog and your adorable friend's blog! so happy i stumbled here (i think from the coffeehouse?..) and cannot wait to read on!
    xox
    ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellen, I am so happy that you stumbled on my blog! I have been kind of random lately because of moving and weddings and vacations, but I am trying to update as I can and get back on my schedule asap! Comments make my day!! ;)
      ~Clara

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara