Image Map

Sunday, May 13

College Graduation and Happy Mother's Day

457 cups of coffee
$3,500 in Textbooks
4 all nighters {not bad right?}
43 final exams
too many free teeshirts to count
1 study abroad to Costa Rica
1 summer internship
2 supportive parents
1 very supportive husband

Equals 
A North Carolina State University Graduate

(via)

Remember how I decorated my cap?
Well if you go to NCSU.edu (right now) you will see my cap as the first picture!

I am so thankful for the opportunity to go to college and to graduate from such a great school!
I enjoyed the fun while it lasted and am looking forward to what is next on this adventure we call life!

And as a just graduated college student on a tight budget, this was my gift to my Mom for Mother's Day!
She is the best! She has always been so supportive.
From late night phone calls to support me
to encouraging notes
and trips to Raleigh
and all she did for me growing up.
I could not be who I am today with out her!
I love you MOM!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry for the picture over load.
:)
Clara

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara