Image Map

Sunday, April 8

Easter Sunday!

"Praise to the One, whose blood has covered me"
What Beautiful DAY!

______________________________________________________________


I am excited to start out another week that will put me one week closer to graduation and all that we have planned after May 12th! {not that I am rushing it *wink}

I have some posts planned for this week and will write some spur of the moment like I usually do! 

Have a wonderful and relaxed Sunday night and Monday morning!

Love, Clara

7 comments:

  1. I love your new haircut :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all look adorable! I hope your Easter was great.

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are super cute :) We certainly enjoyed our Easter, and it looks like you guys did too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress! ON right? super cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all are cute!! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emily! You are too sweet! I am so glad you stopped by! Ryan does look pretty sharp with his little bow tie on ;)
      ~Clara

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara