Image Map

Saturday, February 11

Half Marathon

 Right now I am trying to make the final decision on whether or not to do another 1/2 marathon in April.

They are a lot of work and really tough but sooooo rewarding. 

I wanted to share some pictures from my first half marathon that my brother helped me do.

I had such a good time and was proud to finish in 2 hours and 12 minutes

{Zach and I before the race}

{Coming to the finish line}

{Yay We did it}
by the way, it was no sweat for him because he runs 6-10 miles every day!

{Ryan ate some breakfast and read while I did the running and he met me at the finish line. haha}



I am trying to start back my training to see if I will be ready again in April! 
I hope I will!

Do you have any good training tips? 
I am always looking for new protein smoothie recipes or training schedule and techniques!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara