Image Map

Tuesday, January 24

Dear Mom,


It's not mother's day, but every day is a good day to thank the one who helped to make me who I am.


We had our bad days, but we also had our good days.
She is my best friend!
She had the strength and patience to homeschool my brother and I for 7 years!
{that is enough to drive any mom crazy}

I only hope to one day be a as good a mom as she is to me. 

These quotes, some funny some serious all remind me of my mom.

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. 
 ~Washington Irving


Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.

~Stevie Wonder



You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool Mom.

~ Unknown


All I am I owe to my mother.

~ George Washington


Her children rise up and call her blessed; Her husband also, and he praises her.
~ Proverbs 31:28



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I love your comments, each of them make my day! So Comment Away!
~Clara